Co-Curricular Transcripts (CCT)What is the CCT?
The Co-Curricular Transcript is a student self-reported document (with verification by an advisor or supervisor) listing various kinds of developmental activities outside the traditional classroom.
The Co-Curricular Transcript is intended to provide each student with an official record of:
- Honors, awards and recognitions
- Leadership activities and organizational experiences
- Professional and educational development training
Qualification for activities that can be put on your CCT:
- Leadership Development – in any organization, activity, or program
- Professional and Educational Development – participation in any co-curricular learning experiences - i.e. workshops, training programs, or volunteer experiences - related to personal or professional development
- Awards and Honors – any type of formal recognition bestowed upon an individual or as a part of a group
- Student Organizations and Activities Participation – membership in any organization, club, activity, or program that requires sustained participation
- Community Service – must take place during enrollment as a student at Morrisville State College
- Intercollegiate Athletics – membership in any intercollegiate competitive sport during enrollment at Morrisville State College
Examples of activities that qualify for the CCT:
- Governance Groups
- Academic/Professional Organizations
- Athletic/Recreation Groups
- Special Interest Groups
- Social/Service Organizations
- Committee Membership
- Elected Offices
Why should I be interested in the CCT program?
Participating in the program is extremely rewarding and it will help you:
- Plan your personal goals
- Enrich your social life
- Manage your time
- Develop leadership skills
- Increase cultural awareness
- It’s free
What to do to get your transcript started!
- Pick up a Co-Curricular Transcript Entry and Validation Form
- Complete the form with the appropriate verifying officials' signature
- Return the completed form to the Student Activities Office
What can a student use the CCT for?
This document will provide information on a student's participation and level of involvement in co-curricular activities that can be used:
- As a supplement to a student’s resume file
- As a record of college activities
- In applications for awards
- In applications for scholarships
How to get your CCT
You will need to fill out a Co-Curricular Transcript Request Form and return the form to the Student Activities Office. Your CCT is an official document that will be signed by the Dean of Students and made available to you either by mail or in person.
If you have any further questions regarding the Co-Curricular Transcript, please stop by the Student Activities Office or call x6238